Director of Operations
The Director of Operations is a senior level position responsible for assisting our CEO and Chief of Staff with creating, communicating, implementing, and sustaining strategic initiatives. This position requires strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to challenge the status quo, drive innovative thinking, and the capability to successfully manage and implement multiple projects. For you, there is no job too small, no task too challenging, and no opportunity too overwhelming. You make the impossible happen. You are hard working and often described as dependable and trustworthy to a fault.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as point of contact for all projects and work cross-functionally with various team members to drive key projects that will accelerate growth for our brands and make an impact on the business
- Provide day-to-day and strategic support to the CEO, including project planning and management, coordinating initiatives, and special projects
- Direct cross-functional teams and facilitate efforts to build new business strategies, streamline processes, identify, qualify, and present strategic issues to the CEO and executive team
- Develop presentations from conceptual information to completion, as well as competitive analysis
- Collaborate with the executive team to facilitate operational objectives, such as reducing costs, establishing savings, and special projects
- Analyze performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
- 3-5+ years experience working with startups, private equity, or venture capital firms
- Ability to identify what work needs to be done, by whom, and by what deadline, and then manage execution to see it through; you clarify expectations, give feedback, and hold people accountable
- Identify opportunities and challenges, and know the right levers to pull in order to meet objectives
- Manage yourself effectively, prioritizing and tracking work on your own, and you never miss deadlines or commitments
- Ability to embody the mission and values of the company and clearly articulate the vision both internally and externally
- Prior experience in a successful, growing tech company with an on-site and remote workforc
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards
- Work from our Long Island, NY based office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!
How To Apply
For the right candidate, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to work with an incredibly motivated team at a growing startup. If you think you have the right stuff, then please send your detailed resume, as well as a cover letter with 5 bullets points describing why you are the right person. Creativity in how you apply is a plus. Videos, decks, animated gifs, songs, whatever. Show us you want the interview and the role.