We're seeking a Web Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who looks at the world differently and can create innovative technology for our customers. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team. This is an entry-level position.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketers in an open, creative environment
- Making the UI / UX simpler, more elegant, and more usable
- Adding new features, improvements, and even developing new ideas
- Invent novel solutions to challenging problems
- Experience hacking existing frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- WordPress, Middleman and experience with an alternative open source CMS is a huge plus
- Experience building mobile first responsive websites and marketing emails
- Detail and visually oriented and precise in code and communication
- Is a pragmatic problem solver
- Works well in small teams with a clear missio
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Work from our Los Angeles, CA based office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Free Daily Lunch + Coffee + Snacks
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!